Monday, November 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Blog Hop

 Hi there friends...
I hope you all had a great weekend! 
~~~
 I'm so excited to be part of Sherry's 
No Minimalist Here Thanksgiving Vignettes 
Blog Hop this week!!
Here's a little peek at my
~ 2014 Thanksgiving Tablescape ~ 
 Head back here on Thursday to see more!
~~~
Here is a list of the fabulous bloggers I'll be joining...make sure you check them out I know you'll leave with tons of inspiration!!
~~~
 Wednesday


Thursday

Friday



Have a super week!!
 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png


13 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the leopard, can't wait to see the rest of the table.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

A little bit of ribbon is always a festive touch! xoxo

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

But I want to see more!! ;-)

Ron said...

Looks so good, Martina:)

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Oh, I love your silverware! What pattern is it?

Sarah said...

Looking forward to all the inspiration. ;-)

NanaDiana said...

You are such a big tease, Martina. I love the leopard and can't wait to see what goes with it! xo Diana

Brenda Pruitt said...

Love your beautiful flatware!
Brenda

Junkchiccottage said...

Martina,
How fun. I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful inspiration from all of you.
Kris

DD's Cottage said...

What a teaser!

Deserae said...

How fun....can't wait to see more :o)
~Des

Debbiedoos said...

Such a tease! I know it is going to be beautiful! Love the ribbon.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So pretty! Enjoying the Thanksgiving tablescapes...
Blessings,
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...