Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Share Your Style #43

 Hi there friends...
Welcome to this weeks Share Your Style Party!
This weeks happy host is Kelly from The Essence Of Home!

 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png
 
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 43rd party of Share Your Style.  I'm Kelly Dotson from The Essence of Home and I'm thrilled to be your host this week!


 This past week has been a busy one with getting my house decorated for Christmas (see that post HERE) and having our first of the season family get together last weekend.  Also, yesterday was my oldest son's 22nd birthday!  So, we are in a celebratory mood over here.  

I really enjoyed looking over the links you all shared on last week's party.  I picked out just a few that resonated with me for the upcoming holiday.  

Hawthorne & Main shared some fun mason jar gift ideas.  I love these!  There are more than just food products shown as well.  These would make great teacher and neighbor gifts.


Cabin & Cottage shared how she's warming up for the season.  She has filled her house with cozy touches.  I really feel like I could just curl up and relax by her beautiful fireplace.


Rose Bakes shared the most yummy one bowl chocolate cake.  She has convinced me that making a cake from scratch doesn't have to be difficult!  


Thanks to all of you who linked up last week!  If you were featured, please use our "featured" button on your blog.


Remember that whenever you link up to this party, you appear on all six blogs at one time!  



Ok, are you ready to get this party started!
 Please remember to include a link back to this party on your blog post.  



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Martina! I'm looking forward to visiting all the great inspiration at the party.

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks for hosting, Martina and Kelly! I love seeing all the beautiful Christmas decor and recipes!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Sylvia said...

Thank you for having me, Martina! This is my first time here and I am excited to see one of my favourite bloggers being featured this week - Jacqueline from Cabin and Cottage. I would like to share a few of my photos as I hope I was able to capture the true spirit of Christmas in them. Wishing all of you a generous Holiday season!

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Martina!

http://essay-writer.club/ said...

Thanks a lot for sharing with such a great jars gifts ideas! They are all very pretty. I think such jar is a really cool present for a close person for you.

HD Wallpapers said...

Thank you for your very good site….

Anonymous said...

تتضم شركات تصنيع العبوات الزجاجية فى مصر مجموعة واسعة من العبوات الدوائية المقاومة للحرارة والضوء بمختلف الأحجام والأشكال، مثل الزجاجات والأواني الزجاجية المصممة خصيصًا للاستخدام في صناعة الأدوية والمستحضرات الصيدلانية. كما أنها توفر خدمات التصميم المخصص والتصنيع لعملائها وتسعى دائمًا لتحقيق الجودة والتميز في تصنيع منتجاتها.

Anonymous said...

عملية شد ترهلات الجسم والبطن بالليزر ونحت الجسم بدون جراحة هي إحدى التقنيات الحديثة والفعالة التي تساعد على تقليل الترهلات ونحت مناطق محددة من الجسم. تعتمد هذه العملية على استخدام تقنية الليزر للترميم والشد للجلد وتحفيز الخلايا لإنتاج الكولاجين والإيلاستين، وهما البروتينات المسؤولة عن الحفاظ على مرونة الجلد وشدّه.

Anonymous said...

paito warna terbaru

PAITO SGP
PAITO SDY
PAITO HK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...